Welcome to whatever is on my mind!

Some people use the term "nonsense" but I prefer to use the phrase "uncommonly sensed" because it's more reflective of creative types.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

NYC Day 1



Yesterday we drove through 6 states and arrived in New York City for Book Expo America 2013. We arrived in early afternoon, so we stretched our legs by taking a little walking tour in the rain. Here are some highlights. 



I finally made it INSIDE Central Park! On previous trips I only saw it through the cab window as I drove by.


Nice view of one of the streets inside Central Park.



 Walking inside of Central Park and looking out at The Dakota building.


 Made it to White Horse Tavern and had dinner there. No whiskey for me.


Love the sign. I prefer to believe that it was related to Dylan Thomas and not current customers, whom I'm sure know their limits and how to behave well in public.






No comments:

Post a Comment