In any event, I would like to thank my buddies Jill Elizabeth and Stuart for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award. What this means is that I’ve successfully managed to channel my normal scatterbrained ramblings into a palatable stew of words. I really appreciate that these two friends took the time to acknowledge me and I am continuing to spread the love. The rules associated with accepting this award are as follows.
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you (please click on their names above to check out their blogs).
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Spread the love! Pass the award on to five other bloggers. Make sure to contact and congratulate them!
With that said, here are seven random facts about me:
- I do not have six toes on my left foot.
- I once had a very nice friend named Jennifer with whom I worked.
- I convinced most of the office that Jennifer did have six toes on her left foot. Luckily Jennifer never wore sandals.
- Jennifer never calls me anymore.
- I once had a very nice friend named Shannon with whom I worked.
- I convinced most of the office that Shannon was having a secret love affair with Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine. A lot of people still think it’s true.
- Shannon tries to avoid me but I know where she lives. I also post on her Facebook page regularly. My posts often reference her relationship with Dave.
Bonus fact: You probably don’t want to work closely with me.
I now pass this award on to five fun filled bloggers who I enjoy reading regularly. Several are book related, but some are just for fun. And some of these blogs are even useful, unlike most of my posts. Please check them out when you have a moment at work and your boss isn't looking.